Week 1 Announcements
- Our discussion schedule has been finalized and can be viewed at #43 or on the class calendar. Discussions start this week
- Attendance is optional but we hope to see you there :D
- There are three types of discussion sections:
- Regular discussion sections focus on understanding the current material, and are 1 hour long. At least one regular discussion section will be available on Zoom.
- Exam prep sections focus primarily on solving previous exam questions, and are 1 hour long.
- Extended-time sections (aka Bridge) cover material at a slower pace and more in-depth, and are 1.5 hours long.
- If a TA decides to host a hybrid section, they will post their Zoom link on Ed.
We have limited OH this week due to low expected demand. Please check the schedule here. We are also happy to answer questions on Ed via public or private post.
HW 1 has been released and is due this Friday, September 1st at 11:59 PM PT.
- Project 1 has been released! The checkpoint is due Friday, September 15th at 11:59 PM PT.
Our first lecture is Wednesday, August 23, 5–6:30pm in Valley Life Sciences 2050. You can also livestream the lecture over Zoom. The link is posted on Ed.